Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Summer seems a long way away....


This winter seems to be going on for ever, the weather here has been very very wet and lots of people have been flooded out of their homes, we are lucky not to live in an area susceptible to flooding, I have no idea how people cope repeatedly dealing with damage to their property. The only good thing is that we have not had any snow, I hope we don't get any I have my hip to worry about this year and I don't want to end up on the floor any time soon!!

I can hardly believe that its only two months since we came back from Florida, so much has happened that it seems like a lifetime ago. I have been looking over the photos and I realise just what a nice time we had when we were there it was sort of lost with the issues that some of the party had and the loss of Mum not long after we got back. Just look at the sunshine I could do with a bit of that now.



Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way, that film makes me smile every time I see it.


We also enjoyed the parades somehow the parks didn't seem overly packed, but perhaps that is just my rosy memories of our time there. 



We spent a couple of evenings in Old town Kissimmee, always a load of different things going on there. Some really nice off the wall shops and lots of interesting things to look at !! We spent Halloween there and it was buzzing!

There was a place called 'Funspot' next to the shops and it was heavily advertised, there was a huge swing and I mean huge, I was so tempted to have a go and if I ever go back I may well do it!!!


Tom and Beth towards the end of the night exhausted and ready to head back home!!!
I wish it was still summer :(


No comments: