Sunday, October 01, 2006

I'm getting worse!!

Its been such a busy month that I have not got around to doing much on my blog, I haven't done much of anything really.
I took beth out to look for some conkers last week, but we must have been a few weeks too early as they were few and far between. We did manage a few but will have to go back again.
Scrapbooking has come to a halt, I have photos but no inspiration. Will have to try and get back in the groove.
This weekend we have been car hunting, we have decided that it is time to see if we can upgrade the hijet. Carl finds it very cramped in the back, but really he just hates it, it doesn't have street cred and he would love us to have something far more hip and happening. We have looked at a galaxy, which I liked, a Frontera estate and sport. We were not keen on the estate, but the sport was nice, roomy inside and the bonus of having a soft top which pushed it right up the street cred scale. Now we will have to do some serious looking to see what we can find.

No comments: