Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Back online.

Well I am back online after an enforced break. Over the last month I have had problems with my health and as a result I have had a couple of spells in hospital. I had some tests and as a result of those I had to have an operation.
I have just spent five days in the QE2 hospital in WGC. Its such a shame that the hospital is likely to close, because the staff there were hard working and did everything to make things comfortable for me.
I am now awaiting pathology results.
On the plus side it is going to take 8 to 12 weeks to get fully fit after this op, I am hoping that I will be able to spend least some of it in the garden or crafting!!
On the frustrating side I am not able to do things like hoovering and the downstairs needs doing every day because of the dog. I can't drive either, so can't go food shopping and relying on the hard pressed husband means I have some odd things n my food cupboard!!

I am looking forward to being able to spend some time catching up with Emilys card challenge!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping everything crossed you honey darling xxx

Shirley said...

You could train the dog to do the hoovering???