Saturday, August 18, 2007

The End, The Start.......

Well this weekend is the last one before I return to work on Monday, I am happy that I have got over the operation and all that went with it, but its going to be a hard slog getting back into the swing of things and working again. In some ways I am really looking forward to it, its sometimes hard with the kids arguing, its school holidays and that's what they do best!! The bonus is it may well be less stressful than being at home.

This week I have been so busy, been all over the place so no time for crafting. Yesterday on a whim I decided that I had had enough of the bathroom window sill, it was painted white, but was looking battered and it doesn't seem to matter how many times you paint it, it soon goes down hill. So yesterday I went to the tile shop and bought half a dozen sheets of mosaic tiles, I originally bought green tiles, but when I got home they were just too GREEN so we went back and exchanged them for a far more sedate white collection. So last night I stuck the tiles on and this morning I grouted them, I only have to wait for the grout to dry to clean them off properly, but already the look better than the previous paint. So although its not my traditional choice of craft, it is craft of sorts!!

No comments: