Saturday, September 06, 2008

Lazy saturday Afternoon.

I have done a little housework, had a little bit of a lie in,popped to the shops and called into see mum and dad. Beth got up with a yearning to do something crafty, so she talked me into taking her to our local craft recycling depot a place called Wotever. (I think it must be great to answer the phone, 'Wotever' with a teenage attitude!!)
This place is a little warehouse stuffed full of interesting things that you can use for craft. Beth is going through the book covering phase of secondary school, so we managed to pick up some cellophane and I have covered 4 books. She plans to make a restaurant for her sylvanian animals. I had a riffle through the Cd's and DVD's and picked up two dozen DVD's, mainly films and single episodes of TV shows, all for absolutely nothing. I like to watch something while scrapping!!

3 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

I like the pumpkin header.

preTzel said...

I Lyzzy - thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you return.

I love to find a shop like "Wotever" in Iowa. I'm not crafty - not like Martha Stewart anyway - but I love to do crazy things just to see how they turn out. :)

Lou Sims said...

What a grat way to spend an afternoon - I envy you. I defrosted the freezer ! ! I should take a leaf out of your book !