Thursday, September 11, 2008

Second Card - Love You


I love to make things out of scraps or bits and pieces that I have saved or rescued from the bin!! Today I have use a serviette to complete my sketch for Di Hickman on her blog.
I have taken the serviette and cut it into four, the sketch called for the card to have four parts in the back ground, so I turned over two of the pieces to make the pattern lighter. The tag is an old basic grey one from the Alyssa range and the chipboard heart is by Heidi Swapp. I have stamped the heart with Studio G stamps. The ribbon is by Offray.
Pop over to Di's blog and take a look at the other cards.

5 comments:

Manna said...

Very cool! Love the background!

Alex said...

This is awesome, I too love the background! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Debbie Yates said...

Lyzzy - how beautiful - love the sketch and colors - great job!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love your idea with turning the pp over, it's a beautiful effect! Wonderful card!

Wendy said...

Love this card....it's gorgeous!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9