Tuesday, November 02, 2010

The last morning



Uploaded by www.cellspin.net


Well going home day has arrived and I am sad. We have enjoyed ourselves here for what is likely to be the last time. It's time to move onto different types of holiday USA is a big place to explore and I'd love to go back to New York and maybe go to Canada.
Last night we went back to old kissimmee although there were far fewer people there were far more mossies!! This morning I have at least six bites that I can see possibly more that I can't see! They are so itchy.
We have just about finished the packing we will have breakfast and then think how we will spend the day . We have to be at the airport at 5 pm so we plan to leave at 4.
We are off to breakfast for the last waffle of the holiday :(
See you all soon !

No comments: