Friday, April 28, 2006

Don't you think I'm doing well ????

I have been blogging now for AGES !! far longer than any previous attempt and I am finding it all very amusing. Its pouring your diary out in public. Just as well its a sanitized version.

This weekend is a Bank Holiday weekend and I intend to make the most of it by rearranging my scrapping space. I have wire shelves that look cluttered and I need to address that. I think I might make 12 squares to hang in front of the open cubes and put my own works of art on them. I have two prepared already. That should unify the look. I also need to clear them out as stuff sticks out and will ruin the line.

I wish I was able to keep things looking nice like all these organised scrapping ladies but I find it an ongoing struggle. I hope to have cracked it this weekend !!

No comments: