Friday, April 21, 2006


Well as I said I am going to have another go at this Blogging business. I don't think that I have too much to say , so I am going to use it as an online diary.

Today did not get off to a good start, overnight I was unwell, popping in and out of the loo with a dodgy tummy.

I was not looking froward to work, as I knew that we had a very contentious meeting and I was not feeling at the top of my game. In the end it went reasonably well.

Late afternoon and I popped out to get baskets of fruit for the staff at the QVM. The shop at Woodhall always does a good basket!! Tom and I delivered them on dads behalf. While at the hospital we collected our raffle prizes. It was amazing we bought 5 tickets and won 4 prizes!!

Tonight is also a bit of a milestone. Beth is sleeping over at Emmas, not such a big thing except Beth has never slept over anywhere before. This has caused her a few problems. She is too worried about sleeping over to go on the school trip. So we are hoping that tonight she will stay, if she does she has agreed to go on the school trip. Fingers Crossed !!

No comments: