Saturday, April 22, 2006


Today has been a nice relaxing one.......so far. I collecetd Beth at lunch time, she had a blast at her sleepover and wants to do more !! She has agreed to go on holiday with school, so its a big relief all round.

I love to scrapbook and last months Creating Keepsakes had a self portrait article. I hate having my photo taken, so I bit the bullet and tried a few self portraits.

I was pleasantly surprised with the results. I photoshopped quite a few of them but basically its me !! So here we are with a blog and the only photos so far are of me!! How vain is that ???

The weather is beautiful, so I am going to go out and take some spring flower shots.

Yesterday I bought a beautiful little 50's record case from the charity shop. Its burgundy and cream, with a lock and loads of top stitching. I have that earmarked for my ink pads.

Off to take some shots.........

No comments: