Saturday, September 22, 2007

Art Challenge - Catch up.


I have managed to get behind with the art challenge, so have caught up today. This prompt is beautiful. Beth loves all sorts of shoes and seems to have far more than she really needs, this pair of baseball boots were a bargain, and according to her trendy(at the time this photo was taken!!) She loves them!!

This one was a hard one, to do a card with some drawing , something I am absolutely useless at. I have had to fall back to the old standby of doodling flowers, I seem to be OK with that. In the end I was pleased with how this card turned out!!

4 comments:

Je@net said...

Wow, what a lovely cards!! Your doodles are sooo cute!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fantastic catch up cards. Loving them doodles.

Marjolein said...

Oh wow, I totally love your doodles, they are awesome!!! And those baseball shoes.... love them!! Can you wear them when you're in your 40-ies........ guess so??!!

Marlou McAlees said...

love the doodling, excellent!!