Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Been Away.....

I seem to have been too busy to keep up with my blog, doing my arty card should keep me on track but I haven't even done those for the past couple of weeks!!!
Being at work is seriously interfering with my social life, and my time available at home has been limited.

Over the past week have been to a crop with Dougie and Sue in Stevenage, which was a great experience. I took Laura and she made her first ever scrapbook page. The people there were very nice and Dougie's mum kept us supplied with lots of tea, coffee, cake and biscuits.
I hope they do another one soon.
Waves to Dougie and Bubz :)

Tonight is 'visit the secondary school' night for Beth, I really don't need yet another trip over to St Albans, as that's all I seem to be doing at the moment, still she is looking forward to it and whats another trip between friends!!

No comments: