Monday, October 08, 2007

Emily' Art Challenge - Not Anymore.


What are you 'Not anymore' ? Well I thought about this one and decided to use some photos that I have recently scanned in, of me when I was much younger!!The funny thing is my two younger children have looked at these shots and we can all see me in them. You know how it is everyone says that children look like their parents and you can never see it yourself. The bottom right photo is very like Carl, bottom left is like Laura and top centre has the look of Beth about it!! I must say that the hair cut in the bottom left has actually improved a little now !!!!

8 comments:

Marjolein said...

Ooooooooow, this is great!!! Love it!!!! Isn't it wonderful, those photos of days long gone by?
I love to see photos of me when I was younger, and look at the resemblence with the girls!

Jen said...

What a cute idea for your card! I love all the pictures of you as a little girl!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fantastic collage of pics.

I look at me as a small child & I don't think Ive changed at all!

Je@net said...

Oooh, what a beautiful card! Love all those sweet pictures!!!

cheri said...

What a beautiful card! What a fun idea!

suebaru said...

Aw...you were so sweet...what happened??! ;)

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, cute pictures!

Lee Weber said...

SO ADORABLE!!!!