Sunday, October 28, 2007

Exhausted !

We have had another busy day, afull day at Islands of adventure,we got there at 10,and left at 7.30.Mid afternoon it poured with rain and the kids were already wet from the water rides,the rain chilled everyone. Carl,Hannah and Beth got friendly with one of the water ride attendents, JC, he magically got them onto all the coasters without any wait. I put it down to Hannahs wet t shirt catching his eye !! who cares it got them on. Tonight we went to Bob Evans for dinner,very nice !
For those of you still reading my foot blisters have now turned black, I think that is positive !!
Tomorrow we plan on doing the last bits of shopping and we may take in a park in the afternoon. Can't beleive its nearly over ........

5 comments:

suebaru said...

Balck blisters??! Niiiiice....not!! Missing you!

suebaru said...

black blisters even-doh!

Shirley said...

I've only just realised you were blogging!!!

Gah! I have MISSED you! xxx

suebaru said...

See, I am a better friend than Shirl...I have been checking each day!! ;)!!

Lyzzydee said...

You pair of dafties ! Sue I have now officially given up on your list. seems the things you wanted are harder to locate than hens teeth
Yesterday found another shop with MJ's BUT not your size or colour. Have got jibbitz and some nice ribbon and alphas. nothing HSM I"M afraid