Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!!


While I realise that like most things these days Valentines celebrations are there to make money for card manufacturers, flower sellers and Chocolate makers, its nice to actually get a bunch of flowers occasionally!! Today I received a dozen red roses and a nice 'home made' card from my beloved and my family!! Thank You!


Beth was also the lucky recipient of a Valentines gift and a Valentines card (the origin of which she has no idea!!) In her Little bag of goodies she received a cuddly teddy bear and a grow your own prince which might one day come in useful!!!
We are off to the shops now to see if we can find some lights to finish off Beth's bedroom.

7 comments:

suebaru said...

Now I like the idea of a grow your own prince!!

Shirley said...

You deserve the flowers and much more xxx

Andrea said...

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day.
Blessings, andrea

Sue Jones said...

oooooooooo i want a grow your own prince!
Happy Valentines hun xx

Raymonde said...

Happy Valentine. The flowers are gorgeous and well deserved. Big hug. (((♥)))

Raymonde said...

I have just seen the photos of the girls on FB, my word, you do not have little girls anymore, put a bar on the door, and make sure Tom is ready with the crowbar!!!
Beth's eyes with the new hair colour are incredible!
Much love. xxx

Jenn Jilks said...

I understand the sentiment. We attended a fundraiser, as this is the kind of day one can give back!