Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Portrait.


Every year I like to take a few shots to mark Christmas, usually I try to take them a little earlier so that I can include some of them in relatives Christmas cards. With one thing and another they have been seriously delayed this year so I will just keep them for scrap booking!!


Last night on the way home I popped into Martins and bought a magazine, the guy on the counter was giving away these hats, so it would have been rude not to have taken one!!!




Beth loves posing for the camera and I am very pleased with this batch!!!

3 comments:

Raymonde said...

Biggest oxymoron ever Beth and humbug in the same photo!!!

Lovely shots Liz. xxx

Jen said...

Awww! Love them :) Although like Raymonde said, not exactly the right adjective for Beth!!

Beth xox said...

I must admit they are very good photo's mum :) xx