Sunday, March 25, 2007

Another Pencil Lines Sketch


I am not really into sketches but I have actually found a couple of late that I like and as I have been inspired to give them a go. My main problem is that I like to scrap present day photos the older photos (I mean those from the 70's and 80's) are not good enough quality to scrap. I have run out of present day photos, I am fully up to date!! I need to get out more I suspect!!


I really missed not weighing in last week, I hope that this week I have a good loss!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Aww, lovely MD pics L y z z y (put spaces in your name, in case it's censored on here too, lol). ;-) Nice that the kiddi winks all sat for a pose.

Jaffers said...

Right, you're linked, you're linked, OK?!?!?!?!

suebaru said...

Love your LO, fab doodling!