Monday, July 30, 2007

Can you beleive it????????

Yet another company to add to my never deal with them again list, this time is the fantastic BRITISH TELECOM, I have now been holding (on a free phone number) for over an hour now to try and find out why they have not swapped over Laura's telephone number to her new address. Its a nightmare, they put me through to one place and then they say its not their problem, they leave me on hold to another department who says its not their problem either.
So BT are even worse than my previous worse company SKY TV.

They need to get their arses in gear and give their customers SERVICE, an alien concept it seems.

I am turning into Victor Meldrew. I don't believe it!!!

1 comment:

Caz said...

tagged ya!
http://wickedcaz.blogspot.com/2007/08/tagged.html