Sunday, July 15, 2007

Getting Stuck in.

For the past few months I have been having terrible trouble sticking religiously to my eating plan, I think its a combination of being at home and the stress of the diagnosis. Anyway you know what its like any excuse to hit the chocolate is a good excuse!! Actually making the meetings has been difficult as well I have had Governor meetings on the same evening and things have got in the way. According to my own scales I have put on at least 7lbs, so even though I couldn't go to last weeks meeting I have got back on the wagon and have been good since last Wednesday. I am hoping that I will be able to knock that gain off and continue, my aim is to try and lose 2 stone before my holiday, not sure if that is attainable, but I'm going to give it a go.

I am due to go back to work on the 22nd of July, but I have a doctors appointment before then so fingers crossed that she says I can go back. Generally I feel good the tiredness is getting more manageable.Being at work will positively help my eating plan!!

This week at school is a very busy one with school sports day,kids fete and leavers assembly, Its going to be very sad this time next year as Beth leaves :0(



Carl is still working down the pool, he is down there just about all the time, he is very conscientious and worries about the rules and if everything is being done properly, not a bad thing,BUT I worry about him having all the responsibility at 16.Its essentially a boring job unless anything goes wrong and then it could be life and death,that's scary.

No comments: