Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday, another day!

Well this morning dad called to say that last night mum was out of bed when she fell out of her chair. I think a lot of this was to do with the drugs, she is totally confused and confuddled and really doesn't know what day of the week it is. Mum told dad she was on the floor for hours, dad spoke to the staff and they said minutes, they had to see to a patient who was just back from theatre, but as soon as she had been stabilised they had her back up and in her chair. So I feel the truth is out there somewhere.
Dad,Carl and I went to visit at 2pm and she seemed much brighter, sitting up in bed and talking lucidly.She has decided to stop all the drugs apart from Paracetamol, that has given her control of her brain. I think she will be better off now.
Tomorrow the physio starts in earnest, and they will be walking her down to the gym, I hope everyone is prepared!!!

No comments: