Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sports Day!


I love this photo!! Beth had just been told that her team - 'Active Alligators' had just won the team event for the third year running! I think she is well pleased!


One of the sessions involved dribbling with a basket ball and shooting.


You can't beat a water game on sports day!!

Once I checked out my photos I realised that in loads of the photos Beth was concentrating so hard that she had her tongue sticking out!! I think I will do a collage of all those shots.
The Active Alligators did so well, they were very competitive and tried so hard, it was great that they managed to win again. Along with the team event Beth took part in two other races she came second in the straight race, as she called the sprint ,and first in the obstacle race. We were so proud of her!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

What a gorgeous lil girl, your heart must be so full! *sigh*