Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Preparations.

This week is looming ahead of me and on the one hand I am sure I will get things sorted on the other I can just see so much 'stuff' to do that I am sure I won't get it done.
Last night the plumber came around and we paid for the 'stuff' he needs to buy for the bathroom. I explained that it was a shame that I wouldn't be able to watch what was going on and see the progress, so he said he would take daily photos for me!!! While I am of course interested in the bathroom progress I was bemoaning that fact that I wouldn't be able to watch HIM in action, but you can't win them all!!! I can't wait to see my new bathroom.

Work is busy, can't wait until I am over the next couple of days and then I can concentrate on getting started on my packing.

No comments: