Monday, March 08, 2010

Promarkers - I gave in!!


I have for a while been thinking about treating myself to some pro markers, I got some money for my birthday so I bought some!! Of course I can see another addiction coming on, whats not to like?? Its therapeutic, it takes you back to your childhood days when all you had to worry about was finding a wax crayon with a point on!! I have a fair few stamps so I have given them a go.
Also new onto the market are digital stamps, which in reality are like colouring in pages for adults, you find a source that you like, down load (sometimes for a fee) and away you go.
Last night a coloured in a few images, splashed a little glitter and this morning I made cards!! There is a benefit to being off work resting my foot!!
On another positive note, I have been to the hospital, been re x-rayed and they are happy that things are healing well, I don;t have to have a plaster cast!!! I still have to take it easy and will return to work on Wednesday on recuperative duties!!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Hope your foot continues to heal. Blessings, andrea

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card liz loving your work !!

Fee said...

Love the card Lyzzy and hope the foot is getting better.

Fee x

Raymonde said...

Lovely card, I might come and borrow your pro-markers!!!
Thanks for a lovely afternoon, hope you liked your time as much as I did. Lots of love. xxx

Monica Gale said...

Gorgeous card, I love your choice of colours. xxx