Sunday, August 20, 2006

I've Been Tagged, Thanks !!!

Yizz has Tagged me , the first time this has happened I am soooo happy, I am loved !!!

So here goes........

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
- I would love to be able to live in the country somewhere pretty and isolated.

2. What's your favourite article of clothing?
- One of my ancient baggy sleeveless sun dresses. I have two and I still get them out for my holiday where no one knows me !!

3. Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex?
- Nice hands.

4. What's the last CD that you bought?
- Tom Jones greatest Hits, from a charity shop !!

5. Where's your favourite place to be?
- In bed on a night when its raining and I can hear the rain hitting the conservatory roof.

6. Where's your least favourite place to be?,
- In a hospital.

7. What's your favourite place to be massaged?
- In Bed !!!

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
- Mind, I think

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
- Usually around 7.30 to 8am.

10. What is your favourite Kitchen appliance?
- My George Foreman grill!

11. What makes you really angry?
- Violence and injustice.

12. If you could play an instrument what would it be?
- I can play the clarinet.

13. Favourite colour?
- Green

14. Sports car or SUV?
- I have Diahatsu Hijet, much to the disgust of my children.

15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
- Yes

16. Favourite children's book?
- Each Peach, pear, plum.

17. What's your favourite season?
- Autumn, all my children were born then.

18. What is your least favourite household chore?
- Cleaning the bathroom.

19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be?
- To banish sickness and ill health

20. If you have a tattoo what is it?
- Not yet, but I am thinking about it.

21. Can you juggle?
- Yes, but only with two balls.

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
- My grandad.

24. What's in the boot of your car?
- Two deck chairs, and a load of sand.

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
- Hamburger everytime, a big mac, sans salade!!

So who to tag now..............

1 comment:

Sue Jones said...

Love the contents of your boot :) ...we didn't go on hol this year!
Course you are loved you daft thing!!