Monday, August 28, 2006

Why is it ????

Well today has been quite a reasonable day, I have managed to do some more scrapping which has pleased me. Beth has been around to Hannahs to play and then Hannah has come back for a sleep over. My best holiday friends have been over for a drink and a few nibbles, bringing Ryanne and we have had a very pleasant evening,

SO

Why is it I feel so pissed off?? Perhaps its the drink, although I have not had a lot, perhaps its being told that I am a horrible mother by my daughter because I can't take her out to the pictures all the time like some of her friends mums. Perhaps its the constant arguing between the kids that is getting me down.

I have a lot to be thankful for, and I enjoyed going to Church this morning after missing a few weeks, it was great that Beth came and she took up the offertory. So why do I feel so pissed off and feel life is passing me by??

1 comment:

scrapdolly said...

Just have to say - love the blog and coooooool music
x