Sunday, August 20, 2006

Some action shots....

While we were away the kids had a go on the climbing adventure playground. At the first camp there was one on site. The girls were not big enough for it, but the boys were, so again they got kitted up and swung through the trees. This activity is such a great idea, I am amazed that we don't have anything similar in England.
Carl completed the course this time, Ross was not able to do the final zip wire, he was exhausted! I am always amazed at just how well they do, its not something I would EVER have considered!
Camping Des Ormes Dol-De-Bretagne.

2 comments:

Yizz said...

Hi Lizzy - I can't see that you have been tagged so I am tagging you - questions on my blog.

Jen said...

Cool pics! Glad you had fun in my old country.... Welcome home again.