Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Little Mummy!!



Beth has always loved dollies, which is a bit of a shock considering that she is a bit of a Tom boy! She has a room full of babies and toddler dolls, all named all schooled and loved! At Christmas Beth received a fair few pounds so she decided that she wanted a lifelike doll (she had also seen the reborn dolls on a programne on TV) So she talked us into it. Here she is cuddling her new arrival, Michael, he is very life like, he smells of baby talc and has eyelashes and lifelike hair. He is the right size for a newborn baby and weighs 5 1/2lbs, with the feel of a baby!!
Beth has some clothes for him and would love to have a moses basket for him, so I am having to look out on freecycle for a pre loved one !!

11 comments:

Kim Marie said...

Awww....so sweet! Definitely worth her weight in gold...or pounds, that is! LOL!

And your roses were stunning!

Blessings!
Kim Marie

suzann said...

Oh my! When I first looked at the picture, I thought that was a real baby. How life-like it looks! These pictures of Beth and Michael are great. tfs!

Amber Porter said...

Holy Cow! I thought that was a real baby until I read the post! Those babies get more and more life like all the time!

Natalie said...

I thought it was a real baby at first. Lovely photo. x

The question you asked about the image, I am not sure the name of it but Sue called it a High Hopes image on my comments if that helps.

Natalie x

Manna said...

I thought it was a real baby also. They look great together though! Great piccies!

Lyzzydee said...

i asked Beth and his name is Matthew OOPS!!!!!!!!!

Debbie Yates said...

Beth is adorable, I too thought Michael was real!! Wow!

Amber Porter said...

Lyzzydee-thank you so much for the birthday card! I really appreciate it!! It arrived yesterday and I posted a pic of it on my blog today!!

Alex said...

Holy Moly - I thought she was holding a real baby at first! He really IS lifelike - it is amazing what they can come up with these days! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Debbielou said...

I want one ! x

Ginger Claire said...

Sorry Lyzzy they scare me - hope Beth enjoys her new friend.