Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Card For Di Hickman...


I am very pleased with how this one turned out (That sounds awfully big headed, but I had struggled with the design!) I again used scraps from my craft table, the main paper and green spotty is sugar plum double sided, but I can't remember who made it. The pink back ground paper came as part of a kit from a local book store. The flowers are Prima. Part of the design was to write the greeting and I used a Sakura Souffle pen in white.
Pop over to Di Hickmans Blog and see some of the other interpretations.

2 comments:

Muckyfingers said...

Not big-headed at all honey. These are my fave 2 colours together. Love it xXx

Wendy said...

I love it, too, when things turn out and I am pleased with something I make.....and it is totally okay to feel happy with your lovely card. It turned out so pretty, and I especially the color combo and the layout of the card!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9