Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Taking a trip.....


Tomorrow morning I will be heading north to partake in the bracing winds off of the north sea, to enjoy the Spa town of Scarborough in Yorkshire. I am attending a conference with two work colleagues. I am looking forward to a couple of days of interesting debates, followed by a seminar on Saturday morning.
Of course the best part of a conference is the 'networking' with other participants after hours, I must say I am particularly looking forward to that!!!
Tonight I am meeting with some friends, we are all going away for a Christmas trip. We try and organise something most years. This year it was my turn to sort it out. I have always fancied a trip to the Christmas markets on the continent, so I have booked us all into Sunparks in Belgium for a weekend in December, its in Dunkirk which is only around 30 miles away from the place I really want to visit, Brugges, I have been there a few times now and they have a Christmas market every weekend in December. They also have nice chocolate and horse and trap rides through the town, I would like to order snow just for the day of the market!!! The other good news is that the grand total for the trip is £85 each! The only down side of the trip will be the crossing in December, it could go either way!!!!!

No comments: