Sunday, October 18, 2009

I love my IPhone!!!!


On our way to conference we had a slight walk plus a trip on a cliff lift and then a stroll along the promenade, I usually have my camera with me but this was snapped with an IPhone, I think its a fantastic photo, untouched and straight out of the camera, it makes Scarborough look exotic.
This was the view on the first morning from the cliff top walk, it was misty and over cast, but it looked pretty all the same!
This row of pretty beach huts were just along from the conference centre, I am glad I took this shot as you can see in the following pictures just how far up the sea came and just how rough it was one afternoon!
The beach huts took a pounding from the sea, I was amazed how far in the tide came (assisted by a strong wind!!)
This shot is looking in the same direction as the ones above but this time the sea spray is so heavy you can barely see the beach huts , the cars were drenched in sea water. I had parked in a car park on the prom and my car is covered in salt and now needs a good wash. I think that the power of the sea is incredible.

5 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Those are FAB photos!!! I want to be there

Gina said...

Fab photos, I am having an iphone for my b/day and was a bit worried about the quality but these are fab, i am worried no more LOL
Hugs Gina xxx

Travis Erwin said...

I wish my carrier would let me have an iphone.

Jen said...

I love mine too! Beautiful pics :)

Barrie said...

Those photos are fantastic! And from your phone!! Actually, the photo on my current post (about a girl named Cassandra) was taken with my Blackberry. But I don't think it's as good as your photos.