Sunday, December 27, 2009

Moving on.

I can't believe how quickly the time flies, Christmas has gone in a flash, all those weeks and sometimes months of preparation gone in a flash. We have had a nice time, Christmas dinner at home with mum and dad and the children. A few games of cards, resulting in the loss of around 14p!!! Yesterday we spent boxing day at mum and dads, a nice lunch of cold meat and mashed potatoes, yum!!
Finally today I got around to clearing up the house and putting the gifts away, I have rediscovered my carpet in the living room. I have also taken a look around a few online sales and treated myself to a couple of bits and pieces. That has kick started my crafting and I have made a few 'thank you' cards. Tomorrow I might even risk a trip around the 'real' shops!!!
Happy New Year !!

No comments: