Beth has been preparing for Easter and in particular the Easter egg hunt and yesterday on Blue Peter they had a fantastic idea of making egg halves by dipping balloons in chocolate. Beth was very keen to try it. So this morning I battled around Tescos with the whole of the rest of Hertfordshire and bought the supplies.
So Beth melted the chocolate and dipped her first balloon........
Sadly the chocolate was still too hot and as she lifted it up out of the chocolate it exploded!!!
It covered Beth....
It covered the microwave, the walls the tiles, kettle, cooker and me!!
Beth caught the worse of it!!
We both had to change our clothes and We both ended up with a load of chocolate in our hair!!!
I am pleased to report that the next balloons were more successful and less explosive!!!!