Saturday, January 13, 2007

I've been again.

This afternoon I went swimming again. Took Beth,Heather,Alasdair and Emma. We bought a family ticket which was good value, even though we were not a family, they never queried it!
Anyway the girls played around with Ali for a bit and then when the diving boards opened they went on them. I think they were very keen and a bit mad. It was freezing once you were out of the water and they had to queue up for some time to get a turn.

Heather and I swam lengths, Heather must have done a million, but I decided to take it easier today fearing a return of my aching shoulders, so I did 20. I am pleased with that.

So this week I have swam 50 lengths or 1650 metres !! Whoopee!!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

At this rate you'll be swimming the channel! I'll meet you in Paris at the airport!!!