Thursday, January 11, 2007

Not much happening

Apart from the fact that I have decided to go back to slimming world. I want to lose weight before we go on holiday in October. I was encouraged when I weighted in to find that I weighted less than the last time I went (June 06) So although its ages since I last went, I am no worse off.

I decided to go back to one of Sue's classes. She is such a nice lady and really encourages everyone. It was so odd to go back and see lots of people that were there the last time. Lots of them have been very successful. Mum decided to come as well, so I collected mum and Wendy and we headed off. The only problem was we couldn't find the school, eventually 30 minutes late we arrived. We joined the new people bit, except the people weren't new. There was a lady called Diana who had been at the last class. Dina was there with Ryanne!

Today has been a good day fingers crossed it continues!

No comments: