Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Di Hickman Blog Card.



I loved this design and I decided to do a little something different with it! Back in the summer I made some little beaded charms, you can use them on your mobile phone or on your scrap bags, anything really that you fancy a bit of bling on. So this time I covered the card with green pearl paper from Crafters companion, and patterned paper from paper mania, I cut out an oval using my creative memories cutters, I then punched a hole in the card on top of the oval and clipped the charm to it. I decorated the charm with a little bow. I am really pleased with how this has turned out and I think I will use the idea when I am gifting ear rings!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Card, I am sure you will be able to use the beads again for something!