Friday, March 25, 2011

Not Sure What is Happening....

Mum is still in hospital, they still have done nothing since she was admitted over a week ago. On the night she was admitted she was X-Rayed and since then nothing, they have told her that she would need a scan and an operation, in fact they have prepared her for an operation 5 days this week and nothing. We have no idea what is happening and no one seems to be able to tell us. Keith is going in this morning to sort things out, but its madness. I would have thought its in their interests to get her up and about and out of bed, they are always moaning about lack of beds. My concern is that they don't seem to have a plan of action of any sort. I will have to wait for Keith to report back...
Yesterday I had a very nice time playing with my glass, I now have some other things I'd like to try on the glassy front. I tried out a brass glass press, which was quite hard to start with, but I did get better the more I tried it, I will have to keep at it.
Beautiful weather today, bright and sunny. I am off to capture some blossom shots!!

No comments: