Saturday, February 07, 2009

Been a Busy Crafters Companion!!!!

I have started to do demonstrations for Crafters Companion, that fantastic BRITISH Craft Company that recently won the best New Innovation at CHA in California for their big purple Ultimate. At my next demo I intend to show people how easy the Ultimate is to use and just how many things you can do with it.

Another of their lines is the fantastic CD Roms, they contains background papers, card elements, alphabets and instructions on how to make a variety of cards. Yesterday I printed a whole load out on some of their Satin paper and some on coated photo paper. I am really pleased with the results!! My next demo is at Huntingdon Garden Centre on the 22nd of February.



Police Car from the 'Boys' Disk


The Frog also from the boys Disk


The Fairy Castle from the Girls Disk


The Unicorn, also from the girls disk.


The Pussy Cat from the girls disk and the background paper on this one from Cute Companions Disk.


The dog from the boys disk and the border insert from the same disk.


Cat from the girls disk and background from cute companions buttons from girls disk.


Letters and background from Cute companions and flower from girls disk


Background from Girls disk and letter from cute companions.


Taxi from boys disk!!

These disks are incredibly good value, you can change the colours and sizes and print over and over again. I love them. I have just been sent some flower fairy's disks, so I have some cards lined up from them. I hope you like them!!

8 comments:

jean said...

love the castle , livy would also

Ginger Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginger Claire said...

Fabulous xxx

Debbielou said...

Really like all of them - Especially the FROG one ! xx

Gina said...

Gorgeous cards Lyzzy, but my fav has to be the pink castle :) it is so girly
Gina xxx

Allison Rankin said...

Wow, would my kids love you! These cards are great...the castle and the car are true winners!

suzann said...

What a fabulous assortment of cards. Looks fun. Hope you have great success with your first show!

Manna said...

Wowza! You have been busy, girlfriend! Love them all! Is there a link to check out the CD's? I'm very interested :)