Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Card For Di Hickman - Thanks


I have really simplified this weeks sketch, I just couldn't get anything to work in the lower left corner that I was happy with. So I left it out!!! I admire people who can make very elaborate cards, but I just can't seem to achieve that look without it seeming contrived or messy!!!
So this card has been made using a scrap of spotty blue wrapping paper. striped paper from a pad by Paper mania, and the blue ric rac from a bargain roll that I bought at Ikea some time ago. It was around 50p for 20 metres, I'll be using it forever!
Check out Di's blog (link in my sidebar on the right) There are loads of great cards over there!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

love the colors you used...and the card is lovely!! I know sometimes when I don;t get the feel of the card I want, I find that just leaving something off is better...this card looks fab just as is!
((()))reen

Manna said...

Wonderful card here! I like it! :)