Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hello from Bournemouth!

Well my luck has finally broken for the past 4 years I have always managed to land the best room when we have booked for conference. Well this time I have the duff room,this one is smaller than my cabin on the Oceana!! On the other hand Mark has snaffled a double room with dual aspect and a king size bed. My bed was the hardest bed in the world it was like sleeping on the floor I managed to get the matress changed for a softer one and had a better nights sleep.
The conference has potential a bit of a curfuffle this morning between the NEC and Delegate after that it was business as usual.
Today the weather has been beautiful I finally got down to the beach and had a trip on the cliff lift. Tonight we are going to Swanage for tea.
Tomorrow the guest speaker is Billy Bragg I'm looking forward to that one!!

No comments: