Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Feel A bit Rough today.

Well I have had a sore throat for a few days and last night it seems to have hit home hard. I feel a bit rough. So I have spent all day sat at home in front of the computer.
On the plus side I have managed to get my Craft Robo working, with help from my online friends Elfin and Ginger. Its rather odd, the machine is made in China, I am in England and I managed to get it to work with the assistance of a friend in Manchester and another one in Spain!!!
Anyway its now up and running and I have cut out a few titles and a very nice swirly corner thingy.I haven't set foot outside the house today!
Beth has gone to play with Emma, they have had a session in Jungle mania followed by a visit to Emma's house. Its nice for her to get out as we have been a bit house bound this holiday.
I have finally managed to book a session on the ice rink for Friday at 12pm. Beth is going with Heather and Emma, and I will be there to take the photographs!!

1 comment:

Jaffers said...

Ohhhhhhhh, International Craft Robocop Queen you is, yes!