Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sunday

Finally this morning I finished my online Safer Recruitment modules and passed with flying colours. It has been a labour of love, it was set up as part of the School Governor training, but it has been temperamental, booting me out and not letting me finish. Finally I beat it into submission and qualified.

It pointed out some interesting things and although we do most of the things they suggested there are a couple of places where we could make some changes and tighten things up.

We took a walk around to see mum and dad, Mum and Karen were getting ready to go to see the Ballet in London. Karen has planned the whole trip so that there are as few steps as possible to negotiate.

We popped around to see Laura and dropped off her new bank card.

We are now waiting to go and see the play.

No comments: