Friday, December 15, 2006

Today.

Work started with a load of phone calls on the answerphone, but luckily I was able to deal with the back log and clear up all the emails. As a reward I was treated to lunch by the jolly Federation chaps from work. We had a great time chatting about our joint problems in the workplace and how it affects everything we do. We put the world to right all before 2 0'clock !! They are good company and made me realise that I am not alone in my trials !!

After work we decided to buy the Christmas tree. What followed was the usual Christmas tradition of arguing over the placement/size/thickness of trunk/wonkiness of the tree. True to form we managed to have words over all of the above, resulted in Carl storming off, Tom throwing a strop and me picking up pin needles from the carpet.

Eventually the tree went up, we took Beth to Nativity practice, came back and finished decorating it. It all looks very nice now and worth the effort. I will take a few pictures tomorrow.

No comments: