Thursday, November 01, 2007

Back at Last.

We finally arrived home at 8.30pm last night, after a horrible journey. We arrived at the airport 2 hours before the flight only to be told that it had been delayed millions of hours, we dumped our cases and we were bussed to Altamonte Springs Hilton, we were served with a very nice hot buffet, lots of fruit punch and tea and coffee. Which was just as well because after that they took us back to the airport where we had to wait for 8 hours overnight on very uncomfortable seats. We were all exhausted and finally got on the plane at 5am arriving home in England 24 hours late.

We are still trying to get our heads sorted !!

I have managed to upload my photos and I am really pleased with one that I took of the Space Shuttle Launch. I think it was the most fantastic experience of my holiday Discovery launching on the 120th space mission


.



1 comment:

Debbielou said...

Brilliant photos Liz!