Saturday, January 19, 2008

Up bright and early!

Unfortunately I had to take Carl to work for 7.30am, which on a weekend is in the middle of the night!! The only advantage is that he now drives himself there which saves on our petrol! I popped into Asda on the way back as there seems to be a world wide shortage of Comfort easy iron. (none in Tesco and Morrisons) I have now managed to snaffle a couple of bottles, I really hate ironing and with careful washing (not over stuffing the machine) a bit of a shake and a blow on the line I can avoid just about all of the ironing.
Today I plan to do some scrapping, I want to get some of my holiday snaps sorted. There always seems to be something else to do and scrapping takes a back seat.

1 comment:

Debbielou said...

"Comfort Easy Iron" - Is this a new name for Tom ???

We've been up earlier too - Tap dancing & guinea pig cleaning duty! have a good day ! x