Friday, January 18, 2008

Weekend Ahead-- Hurrah!!!


Its been one of those really busy horrible weeks at work, I left today knowing that I still hadn't finished everything I had planned for today, which means I'll start next week behind. Best not to let it interfere with my weekend!!
I plan to catch up on some of scrapping from our Florida holiday this weekend, I have loads to do. I have 4 albums empty and waiting for photos!!
A few weeks ago I bought a second hand set of twinkling H20's and I am totally impressed with them. They cover well, they mix well, they are twinkly and now I NEED MORE!!! Lucky my birthday is in February!!I am trying not to buy anything more craft wise though as I have loads of stuff in my cupboards already!!
Happy weekend everyone!!!

8 comments:

Debbielou said...

Happy weekend Lyzzy ! - What's a twinkling H20 ??? I apologise to all you crafty experts for my ignorance - I'm a beginner!!

Amber Porter said...

You can never have too much craft stuff!!! LOL! I have cabinets and shelves full but I always want more! It's an addiction! I have tried the twinkling H20's before but I don't own them! They are fun!

Gina said...

great card, i want some H20's but can never decide on the colours because there are that many, so never buy any (how silly is that!!)
Gina x

suebaru said...

Your birthday's in February? Well I hope you're not expecting a card! ;)

Manna said...

Nice card. I have a set of the twinklers too but hardly use them. I guess I need to pull them out and start using them more!

Louise F NZ said...

I just ordered my first lot of
H2os you will have to flick me some info on how to use them!
Awesome card, did you use them on this one?

Maureen said...

Love this...I got some twinkling H2O's several months ago but have not had time to play with them...looks like I need to though...
Maureen

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Sweet....Love everything about this!!!