Friday, October 17, 2008

Good News.

Remember the hassle we had at the end of August when Carl had his car broken into?? Well the Police have been very good, they have called us back a few times with property that they have recovered which might have been ours. In the end these have been dead ends.
Today we had a change of luck, I was at work when I got a call saying that they had a man in custody and that he had admitted to the theft and damage. They wanted a quick statement so they could charge him. I was more than happy to help out AND I asked for compensation from the offender, we'll see if that ever appears!! (I expect it'll be a pound a month for the next 200 years, but I don't care as long as it makes life difficult for him)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Don't hold your breath, will probably come up with some sob story of why he offends and get off with a slap on the wrists. Not that I am at all bitter and twisted about such things!

Katie
x

Laura said...

-crosses fingers for you-

Rikku died last night :(
Is there any more space in the garden?!

On a lighter note: My birthday tomorrow! Yay!
Does it make you feel old?! :P

Manna said...

Hope for the best for ya :)