Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I can't understand where the years have gone.

Saturday October the 11th will see my 'young Man' turn into an adult. He was born at 10.43am on Thursday the 11th of October 1990 at The QE2 Hospital in Welwyn Garden City. I had been lucky enough to share my pregnancy with my life long best Friend Madeline. Her daughter Gracie was born on 24th of June 1990. Carl and Gracie have been friends from their very early days. Madeline and I have been friends since we were 5 and at Brownies in Bedmond where we both lived. So we have been friends for 43 years. I hope that Carl and Grace will beat our record!!

Carl (left ) and Grace aged 6 weeks and 4 months!



Carl and Grace Aged nearly 18 at a fancy dress party!!

They are both now making plans to go off to University Carl to do teaching and Grace to do media. It only seems like 5 minutes since they were born.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I know what you mean, they don't stay babies for long. My eldest celebrates his 8th birthday on Saturday too. x

Manna said...

dorable baby picture :) They tend to grow fast, don't they? My son celebrated his 8th this past January. And it felt like just yesterday when he was born and 4.5 kg. He is almost as tall as me now :-O

Debbielou said...

Awwwh!! Carl hasn't changed a bit!!
Hope you have a great day - see you soon xx

PhotoJenique said...

Aw bless! I know what you mean though - you saw my post when DD turned 18 in Aug. That means we were preggers at the same time too Lyz!