Saturday, July 04, 2009

Thank You - For Saturday!!!



I can make no excuse for the simplicity of these cards, I needed something quick and easy. Carl announced he needed some thank you cards in 10 minutes flat so I had to get on with it!!! They are simple but they actually look quite effective, the mirror card looks better in 'real life' but they will serve his purposes!




I have used a crafters companion CD to print the papers and the greeting is a Hero Arts stamp.
So here we are at the weekend, I have loads to do, we are going to pop over and see Laura and then try and get Beth a few bits for her summer holiday. I would rather be making beads !!!
Looks like another nice day weather wise.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

These are really elegant Lyzzy. x

Laura said...

Well sorry I'm not all that entertaining :-p

suzann said...

I love these simple but elegant card! Nice job!

Debbielou said...

I really do have a rather clever friend !!

I especially like the 2 dried peas stuck on the first card ! xx

Wish I had half the talent you have - you're in the wrong job Mrs !