Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Again

I know I have recently taken photos of blossom, but you simply have to do it when the blossom is there to be appreciated. Today there is a fantastic display all over town, on bright sunny days I am thankful that I live in such a beautiful place. I am not really sure what this blossom is but it is really pretty and has a lovely scent!!
This one is local in fact its out the front of my house!! This blossom never disappoints deep pink and loads and loads of blooms. The only problem is that a slight breeze or a drop of rain will batter it to pieces. Its glorious at the moment though.

This lilac we planted in our front garden around 10 years ago. It started as a small bush which was a reject from the local garden centre. It didn't look very strong, it obviously likes where it is and has grown into a 20 foot high tree. The flowers are just starting to come out. Once they are fully out the fragrance is heady and a little sun and a slight breeze blows the scent into the house.


No comments: