Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Art Challenge - Changes

I can Identify with this prompt!! Its not until something happens that you have to sit up, take note and change. This year I decided to lose weight, its been a long time coming and I have done well, losing just about 3 1/2 stone since January. Anyway life has a way of tripping you up and although I have finally decided to make changes, my health has come into question. I have had a major operation and as a result of that my life has changed.
I am an optimistic person and I am determined to play with what I have been given, I intend to use this enforced change as a positive thing and not something to get me down!!

11 comments:

Jaffers said...

Funky piccie dolly-bird!!!

Heather said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and your handwriting.

Jen said...

Great card! You're right, sometimes change is forced on you and all you can do is roll with it.

beth said...

very pretty card.

Marjolein said...

Lovely card! And yes, unfortunately sometimes we have to make changes.... hope they work out for you!

Bethany E. said...

Awesome! Love the card!

Anonymous said...

Supercool card!

Shirley said...

You are a beautiful, courageous and strong woman and I have every faith in you.

jakey said...

That's it girlie - onwards and upwards eh? :-D

hugs
jake x

suebaru said...

You are an inspiration hun! :)

Paula J Atkinson said...

Great card & Good Luck on the weight loss thing. I certainly need to buck myself up & get into shape.